Where's Your Head Where's Your Head

Daily Second? Awesome, man.

You've definitely improved. A bit flat at times....but kickass flash man. Cool to see you didn't give up on yourself. You got my 5 outta good faith :)

RobbieSkater responds:

Thanks a bunch Miles. glad to have your condolances. lol if thats how you spell it.

A Nogfish Short #3 A Nogfish Short #3

I Laughed.

It is a rare thing these days that people on NewGrounds submit things that are genuinely retardedly funny. So kudos on that. His face was classic at the end.

Nogfish responds:

Haha thank you.

and good luck on your animation, I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Hm...

Well, it's no real task to figure out what the point of this episode was. To sell your damned book. I mean, sure, it's your idea, your right to do whatever you want. But aside from the dumbass teeny boppers that are so easily entertained by plotless action and the folks that still, without shame, watch Saturday Morning cartoons. Many of your fans who truly appreciated the plot and depth of this series will most likely abandon you at this point. I almost wish I didn't feel like that because it had so much potential. But what you just did, despite all defences you may make, really can only be defined as Selling Out.

Cheers, man. Xombie had a good run, a shame you took it in this direction. I'm out. Just one out of a million, I know, but it felt fair to let you know.

The Roomies! The Roomies!

Eh...not quite sure what people see in this

I don't know... it's not like god awful, in fact it's quite 3-worthy (what I gave it). But, it's not really front page worthy. You could have put alot more work into the visuals and made me respect it alot more, the jokes were just a bunch of immature "yays" "candy" and spongebob-esque bullshit. Although just because I don't think it's funny doesn't mean it's bad, that's just my opinion... anyway, the acting wasn't awful though the voices pissed me off but I can't laugh at cutesy highpitched dumbasses acting stupid. But I've seen worse on the front page, so...yeah....3 for you.

LazyMuffin responds:

yay! candy!

ohwell, cant win em all.
Thankyou.

Streamline Streamline

Haha, Wow, congrats on front page

When you were talking about this game on the forums I had my doubts, but this final version is very well executed, it's addictive, it's catchy, and it looks great. Kudos to you man.

5 outta 5

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thanks milesfromsanity :D Your review is greatly appreciated.

Trackstar Trackstar

Haha

That was actually pretty fun, the music was a bit annoying, but when I hit the water the first time I felt the need to try again.

Anyway, 'twas fun.